Senior Manager: IL New Business and Branch Operations Job Vacancies at AtripleA Recruitment in Pretoria 2018
AtripleA Recruitment hiring for Senior Manager: IL New Business and Branch Operations placed in Pretoria. This job vacancies is open from 6 April 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job descriptions associated with Senior Manager: IL New Business and Branch Operations job opening 2017.
AtripleA Recruitment Recruitment 2017
Senior Manager: IL New Business and Branch Operations - Pretoria
Our client in the insurance sector is seeking an individual to oversee individual life new business and underwriting to ensure efficient and effective workflow in the department and to ensure correct underwriting decisions are made and to oversee the functions of branch operations
- Oversee new business process on individual life policies
o Oversee the efficient and effective administration of new business at Head Office and branch level according to best practice
o Liaise with role players in the new business process
- Oversee the underwriting process on individual life policies
o Oversee the efficient and effective administration of underwriting at Head Office according to best practice
- Co-ordinate and monitor complaints resolution and compliance
o Provide Input into Strategy
o Provide reports for Stratco
o Develop, maintain and implement changes to existing processes that may have an influence on the budget (or that have to be budgeted for)
o Develop, maintain and implement departments’ strategy regarding processes Determine staff compliment necessary to ensure departments remain effective and that work is done in the most efficient manner
o Provide weekly report to Senior Executive Manager
o Report to MANCO on IL new business and Branch operations
- Oversee the administration of the Carefree Life Retirement Annuity Fund
- Oversee the management of client liaison at branch offices
- Oversee the management of new business data capturing and processing at the branch offices
- Oversee claims administration at the branch offices
- Manage and oversee budgetary control and logistics
- Oversee FAIS & Compliance requirements
- Accountable for the fair treatment of clients
- Degree in Risk Management/Business Management/relevant
- RE1 (required) & RE 5 (advantage)
- Full Qualification recognised by FSB
- 5 Years’ Experience in long term insurance underwriting
- Atleast 3 years in Management
If you are interested in Senior Manager: IL New Business and Branch Operations job opened by the AtripleA Recruitment, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Senior Manager: IL New Business and Branch Operations job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in own working areas. Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate...
Gathering and capturing of information,. Assisting clients with general banking related queries. Capitec Bank is on the lookout for a dynamic, self-motivate...
A valid code 10 driver's license. Ability to assess condition / road worthiness of motor vehicle to ensure safety of self and passengers....
Own reliable transport will be an advantage. Sound knowledge of MS Office suite and the ability to type accurately....
Take dictation and minutes and typing minutes, letters and memos. National Diploma in Office Administration @ NQF Level 6....
And provide executive support to the office of the Deputy Director General. A 3-year Bachelor’s Degree/ National Diploma or equivalent qualification (NQF 6)....