Nedbank hiring for Branch Manager placed in Harrismith. This job vacancies is open from 11 Juli 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job descriptions associated with Branch Manager job opening 2017.
- To manage and lead staff in a branch to meet service and sales objectives whilst ensuring compliance to processes and procedures to prevent risk and ensuring alignment to the Financial and service objectives of the Business Unit.
- Achieve Business Unit goals by attracting, recruiting, appointing and retaining competent team members.
- Manage performance of branch staff by implementing performance agreements and ensuring a clear vision.
- Provide regular performance feedback, including counselling, disciplinary hearings and representing the bank at the CCMA.
- Ensure a high-performance culture and motivated branch staff. Mentor and coach branch staff on identified performance gaps.
- Create an environment of teamwork, encouraging staff participation in the decision-making processes.
- Build capability of branch staff by identifying training and development needs.
- Create work environment that aligns staff current and desired culture values.
- Achieve sales growth, ensure sales targets are met by branch staff.
- Increase profitability and ensure business strategies/sales campaigns/marketing initiatives are executed.
- Ensure effective cost management by team leaders and increase branch profitability month-on-month.
- Monitor branch productivity, improve efficiency and increase revenue.
- Meet business objectives and increase revenue, ensure the asset register accurately reflects all the assets in the branch.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Contribute to the achievement of EE and transformation targets.
- Improve and enhance processes, encouraging staff to generate and communicate ideas.
- Support the implementation of business strategy and act as a change agent to implement transformation initiatives and projects.
- Deliver optimum client service by identifying branch capacity needs and requirements.
- Ensure sound relationships are developed and maintained with stakeholders and clients.
- Ensure service standards are adhered to and that clients are retained.
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders through interaction at meetings, ceremonies, community events, client education initiatives and by providing client service.
- Ensure increased client acquisition, satisfied clients and increased revenue.
- Enhance client experience aligned to the Nedbank brand. Ensure Branch Risk Observation Training Analysis (BROTA) objectives are met.
- Manage the Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (LDRPS).
- Ensure new and existing staff meet regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Ensure team leaders enforce internal controls and ensure staff adherence.
- Ensure staff adhere to data quality standards. Improve processes and systems that will contribute to improved client service delivery.
- Ensure team leaders monitor the compliance of branch staff to applicable operational and legislative requirements.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Relevant commercial degree (i.e. B. Comm).
Minimum Experience Level
- 2 years experience in a client facing retail sales environment and 2 years experience in people management
- Customer Focus
- Facilitating Change
- Business Acumen
- Guiding Team Success
- Driving for Results
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Accounting principles
- Banking procedures
- Business writing
- Change management
- Coaching principles
- Competitor analysis
- Consumer behaviour
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank systems
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Operations planning
- Performance management
- Principles of project management
- Recruitment and selection
- Sales data analysis
- Selling techniques
- Nedbank culture
- Nedbank products
- Business analysis
- Customer service principles
- Human Resources systems knowledge
Type of Exposure
- Managing a team of people
- Managing legal risks Networking and building relationships
- Building / leading a team
- Leading a sales force
- Selling financial products
- Leading a service team
- Developing others
- Implementing strategies for overcoming barriers to change
- Building relationships
- Observing team members behaviour to identify competency gaps
- Conducting gap analysis
- Conducting a needs analysis
- Drafting reports
- Creating a sales plans
- Conducting performance appraisal interviews
- Conducting performance feedback meetings
- Communicating job requirements and performance standards to others
- Modelling and encourage a corporate culture
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
If you are interested in Branch Manager job opened by the Nedbank, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Branch Manager job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter