Retail Centre Rep - Bethlehem Job Vacancies at Afrox in Bethlehem 2018
Afrox hiring for Retail Centre Rep - Bethlehem placed in Bethlehem. This job vacancies is open from 13 April 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job descriptions associated with Retail Centre Rep - Bethlehem job opening 2017.
Afrox Recruitment 2017
Retail Centre Rep - Bethlehem - Bethlehem
A vacancy exists for a Retail Centre Representative in Bethlehem, reporting to the Retail Centre Supervisor. The purpose of this position is to meet sales targets and grow repeat business through the use of appropriate selling techniques and excellent customer service in dealing with walk in customers.
successful incumbent should have Matric, with 3 years retail and /or industrial
selling experience, and be computer literate. Knowledge of Afrox systems,
products, policies and procedures is required. A self-motivated, detail and
results orientated, enthusiastic and pro-active person, with excellent
interpersonal, customer service and strong administrative skills is a further
requirement. Must have a Code 8 Drivers Licence.
- Carry out sales tasks and focus on achieving
agreed sales targets.
- Utilise cross selling and upselling skills to
- Provide prompt and accurate pricing
information in accordance with customer category.
- Maintain the image of the centre to standard
at all times.
- Deal with customers in a professional and
responsive manner at all times.
- Generate accurate and timeous quotations for
- Maintain stock on shelves and replenish when
- Assist with the planning and preparation of
sales promotions, and actively participate in these to
- Process all transactions accurately and to
- Utilise resources and assets cost effectively
to maximise centre profits.
- Complete telequery for all non-conformities, and assist
with the finding of long-term solutions for
- Adhere to procedures for allocation and
authorisation of expenses.
- Adhere to all statutory and safety
requirements, as well as security procedures.
- Action reports daily and complete filing to
meet auditors / supervisor requirements
- Daily cash up and reconciliation of banking.
wit Stock Control, PIC and Picking.
charge of Retail Centre in absence of Supervisor.
and Offload Vehicles with Forklift
Preference will be given to suitably qualified Applicants who are members of the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Organisation
If you are interested in Retail Centre Rep - Bethlehem job opened by the Afrox, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Retail Centre Rep - Bethlehem job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter