DISTRIBUTION CENTRE hiring for DC TEAM MEMBER MHE BODY| POMONA placed in Johannesburg. This job vacancies is open from 5 Juni 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job descriptions associated with DC TEAM MEMBER MHE BODY| POMONA job opening 2017.
Cotton On is the value fashion destination for what you want, when you want it.
We deliver the latest fashion and everyday basics into our stores daily. From day through to night our range is wide in appeal and our stores are the place to find your next fashion favourite.
Join us to deliver the current trends everyone wants.
As a DC Team Member based at our distribution centre, you will be providing the organisation with high quality, accurate, and efficient warehousing and logistics support, to achieve great results for the DC team and the wider business. We are looking for on-call casual pickers and replenishment team members to join our DC team.
- Keen attention to detail
- Reliability and efficiency
- An ability to safely perform repetitive tasks including repetitive lifting of weights up to 14kg
- An ability to safely walk approximately 8km per shift
- Displays character in line with Cotton On values
- This is an ongoing casual role with full availability required for peak season
- Available to work afternoon shift during peak seasons and day shift during non-peaks
- Flexibility to work any days of the week.
- Flexibility to attend shifts on short notice.
Skills, Experience and Licences
- Previous picking experience in a warehouse environment
- RF gun experience
- Current forklift licence preferable
From market start up to global brand, the Cotton On Group now has 9 brands, over 1,200 stores and more than 19,000 passionate people working in 16 countries around the globe. In twenty years we have become Australia's largest value fashion brand. We foster innovation, new ideas and a fierce will to succeed.
We make the most of today and always look to tomorrow for new and exciting opportunities. We get involved, roll up our sleeves and make things happen. It's our shared belief that we can make a difference to the lives of everyone we touch – from our backyard to the world.
Central to this is our Cotton On Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Cotton On Group. Our people are our #1 Cotton On Foundation ambassadors – and all Cotton On Group team members generously and enthusiastically support and participate in all aspects of the Foundation.
The story is far from over. The future is full of new opportunities and ideas. Careers that start here, can go anywhere.
- NB: Please note all short listed applicants will be contacted.
If you are interested in DC TEAM MEMBER MHE BODY| POMONA job opened by the DISTRIBUTION CENTRE, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this DC TEAM MEMBER MHE BODY| POMONA job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter