AECI hiring for Regional Manager (Welkom) placed in Welkom. This job vacancies is open from 12 Juli 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job descriptions associated with Regional Manager (Welkom) job opening 2017.
AEL is looking to recruit a Regional Manager to work in Welkom. Profitable selling and delivering of measurable benefits to the customer (Mining Contractors to the Mining Industry focusing on Narrow Reef) by determining, implementing and managing activities to ensure the realization of sales strategies and marketing objectives. Duties & Responsibilities Contributes to and implements the Management/Leadership function in the region, i.e. being accountable for the long-term growth and profitability of the region.
- Accountable for current business which includes UBS, Packaged Explosives, Accessories, Centralized Blasting Networks and Value Added Services by defining and meeting the needs of the customer base in terms of quality, reliability, technical support etc. while delivering on shareholder requirements in terms of financial measures.
- Appointed in terms of the Occupational Safety and Health Act for SHE.
- Achieves and sustains acceptable World Class standards within area of control.
- Must actively promote and manage the Company’s vision and values by demonstrating a hands-on approach in the planning, leading, organising and control of this aspect.
- Assists the Divisional Director in the management of existing supply contracts, the compiling of tenders for new business and has input into the preparation for annual price negotiations for customers within the region, as well as being held accountable for the preparation and delivery of the defined regions sales, profit, operating and fixed costs budgets and meeting set targets as stipulated.
- The incumbent is accountable for effective management of his people via IR, Leadership & Growth, etc.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be prepared to travel throughout the regions.
- Valid resident of South Africa.
- Must be able to work with customers from various levels within the mining industry.
Must have a valid Red Ticket. Qualifications & Experience BSC Mining degree or NHD plus a Mine Overseer’s or Managers Certificate.
- A business qualification would be advantageous.
- Full Explosives Engineers Certificate.
- Financial acumen & reporting.
- Negotiation skills.
- Business Acumen.
- At least 5 years’ experience in AEL within the Sales & Marketing business.
Experience as Underground Manager/Overseer in either a production or technical capacity. Competencies Sense of urgency
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good written and oral communication skills with all level
in the organisation
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Follow-up on actions for completion
- Work independently and on won initiative
- Self starter
- Living the AEL Values
If you are interested in Regional Manager (Welkom) job opened by the AECI, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Regional Manager (Welkom) job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter