Nedbank hiring for Sales Consultant placed in Midrand. This job vacancies is open from 11 Juli 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job descriptions associated with Sales Consultant job opening 2017.
To market, sell, and cross-sell Nedbank products to meet the needs of Retail and Small Business Services clients, to retain and grow client base, to achieve and meet business objectives through identifying and fulfilling client financial needs and to provide consistent excellent client service.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Meet client needs by conducting needs analysiswith clients according to Nedbank procedures.Build relationships with internal stakeholders to understand needs by participating in collaboration meetings according to standard operating procedures.
- Identify improvement opportunities by meeting with vendors and suppliers according to Service Level Agreements Meet targets byselling Nedbank products in identified communities according to policies and procedures.
- Improve performance by identifying sales opportunitiesthrough community involvement.
- Monitor activities by reviewing action plans and taking corrective action to meet departmental targets.
- Create an environment in communities for selling Nedbank products and services by utilizing resources according to Nedbank policies and procedures.
- Utilize resources to manage risk according to Nedbank policies and procedures (e.g. ultraviolet lights to identify false identity documents).
- Resolve challenges in community sales areas by taking action to prevent and/or eliminate such challenges.
- Participate in team meeting to achieve targets by sharing information and reviewing performance against targets and standards
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Sales or Marketing Certificate or Bcomm Marketing, FAIS Qualification, Regulatory Exaministion 1
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Capturing data
- Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Managing conflict situations
- Communicating internally
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
- Drafting reports
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing customer expectations
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Interacting with diverse people
- Interacting with external clients
- Working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Working in a team
- Working with spread sheets
Minimum Experience Level
3 year Retail Banking experience of which 1-2 years experience at Sales Consultant level. Exposure to Small Business Services clients.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Nedbank culture and values
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- High-Impact Communication
- Planning and Organizing
- Sales Disposition
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
- Managing Work
- Advancing Sales Discussions
- Qualifying Sales
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
If you are interested in Sales Consultant job opened by the Nedbank, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Sales Consultant job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter