Retail Admin Assistant Job Vacancies at takealot.com in Cape Town 2018
takealot.com hiring for Retail Admin Assistant placed in Cape Town. This job vacancies is open from 2 Mei 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job descriptions associated with Retail Admin Assistant job opening 2017.
takealot.com Recruitment 2017
Retail Admin Assistant - Cape Town
takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Retail Admin Assistant to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Reporting to the Division Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the division in all administrative functions linked to order processing and buy plans
- Auditing availability, selection and pricing of market best sellers and new releases on the site
- Supporting on merchandising checks: Checking customer reviews, links and newsletters
- Managing customer queries and escalating as necessary
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Organised, ability to prioritise
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude; self-motivated
- Comfortable with learning and adapting to new systems
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Science or Commerce degree preferable)
- At least 1 year related retail / commerce experience
- Competency in MS Office packages, particularly excel
- Retail buying/e-commerce experience preferable but not an absolute requirement
- Existing industry networks a significant plus
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind, so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities, to apply.
If you are interested in Retail Admin Assistant job opened by the takealot.com, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Retail Admin Assistant job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter
Handling telephone correspondence. A certified copy of your ID. Receiving incoming viewer calls. Coping under pressure....
Gathering and capturing of information,. Assisting clients with general banking related queries. Capitec Bank is on the lookout for a dynamic, self-motivate...
Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Retail Admin Assistant to join our team in Cape Town....
Up to 5 years’ relevant experience in a short term insurance industry. Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office)....
Your main purpose will be to provide support and render all general administrative duties within the Forensic Services Department (CPT and JHB)....
Work under pressure and reliable. The successful incumbent must possess the following personal attributes:. This position is based in Cape Town....