Mondelez International hiring for Customer Service Specialist placed in Port Elizabeth. This job vacancies is open from 19 Juni 2018 to the end of this month. Here is more information about the requirements, qualifications and job descriptions associated with Customer Service Specialist job opening 2017.
Mondelēz SACEA, has been reimaged with a single focus in mind to create moments of joy! With global brands that refresh, renew, uplift our people and our consumers.
In South Africa we are an industry leader with icon brands like Oreo, Cadbury Dairy Milk, Dentyne and Halls. Headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa, we have around 650 employees as well as two manufacturing plants in Port Elizabeth and Swaziland and a Sales office in Kenya.
Our business is striving to become the most loved, respected and successful snacking company in Southern Africa.
This position ensures customer satisfaction by constantly striving to improve service levels to our customers by understanding their needs and offering a world-class service. Interacting with customers to improve their account and understand their needs and the account’s future direction.
In line with the job purpose, key accountabilities will entail the following:
- Have full schedules of business units, partners and customers; available range of finished products, prices and product shelf-life.
- Receive, analyze and process customer orders with agreed terms and conditions of delivery (awareness of customers' schedules and ways of working).
- Identify customer demands, product priorities, allocations and operational capacities.
- Track and provide timely information to the customers, which is necessary for the formation of the order, such as limitations on stock availability, status of orders.
- Co-ordinate with appropriate departments in the execution of orders and inform customers about the time of shipment, to monitor the delivery time.
- Consider and process customer complaints in accordance with internal procedure on customer complaints and log all complaints on CRM Logging Tool (for tracking).
- Co-operate with various departments on the investigation on the queries / complaints received from the customer. Inform customer about the status of their query / complaint.
- Possess relevant information of Distributors and Key Accounts. Keeps in touch with responsible customer points of contact to resolve any issues effectively.
- Returns Management end to end (capture, investigate, reason code changes, review completeness in line with SOP)
- Create and update analysis reports and charts to identify product availability, sales order demands, customer priorities and product allocation to meet customer demands.
- Analyze, resolve and take action with the relevant stakeholders and management to correct or change priorities according to changes in product availability or process changes.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, Marketing, and Product Supply and Product Change Management departments to properly execute launches of NPD (New Product Development).
- Collaborate effectively with Order Management team to identify and resolve any issues that could impact on Order fulfilment and expectation on the customer.
- Complete full scope of Order Fulfilment including quota and allocation management and reason code management.
- Be the primary point of contact on key regional KPI reporting on CFR (Case Fill Rate).
- Build effective linkages with remote Accenture team on relevant reporting and performance management areas.
- Participate in international / regional task forces/projects for South Africa.
Qualifications & Skill
This position requires an engaged and self-reliant person who can always take the initiative and plan well within a broad team environment.
Specific skills include:
- Grade 12 education, Tertiary qualification preferable;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in planning, sales order management, scheduling and product allocation;
- Demonstrated abilities in researching, production planning, sales order processing, product allocation, invoicing, logistics, shipping and general related customer service;
- Excellent numeric and IT skills with emphasis on Microsoft (Excel, Macro's, PPT), BEX (report writing);
- The ability to multi task while simultaneously problem solving;
- Expert SAP skills, covering modules in SD and APO;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced problem solving skills, with professional aptitude and decision-making;
- Continuous improvement orientation;
- Excellent people skills and being a team player.
Mondelēz International and Mondelez South Africa is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all applicants having the same qualification and experience in compliance with requirements of local employment.
If you are interested in Customer Service Specialist job opened by the Mondelez International, immediately prepare the requirements and qualifications to apply for this Customer Service Specialist job. For more info click on the button below:
Send your application via link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get the lastest job opportunities
Also follow my twitter